- Economic Development
COVID-19 Business Recovery Resources:
The HFLA is now offering small business micro-loans. These loans are for existing business owners and go up to $5,000. Repayments will not start until mid-June and the loans will be on 27 month terms. The “normal” payment will be reduced to $100/month for the first four payments. The next 23 payments will be $200. Call Katy Fuerst for more information on approval criteria at 216-378-9042. Download the application form now.
Additionally, Cuyahoga County, in partnership with the Economic & Community Development Institute (ECDI) and other partners, has launched a Small Business Resource Center. Businesses can reach live agents through the Call Center who will help them with the following services:
- Assistance with applying for the Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) for loans up to $2 Million and Advance Grants of up to$10,000
- Business Consulting and General Assistance
- Information about Financial Assistance and Services
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits Application Assistance to navigate the system
- Strategies for Retaining and Retraining Employees
How can I reach the Call Center? The Call Center is available Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM at (216) 452-9714.
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER WEBSITE www.cuyahogacounty.us/helpforbusiness
Beachwood: A Business-Friendly Community
Strategically located in northeastern Ohio, Beachwood is a thriving commercial hub that is home to more than 2,500 businesses. Beachwood attracts more than 100,000 people every day for business, health care, shopping and entertainment. Businesses can count on a responsive government and unparalleled city services.
Want to learn more? Let's chat!