Beachwood Police Department
The Beachwood Police Department affirmatively promotes, preserves, and delivers a feeling of security, safety, and quality service to members of our community. The department is continuously striving to improve the way we deliver services to the community. Should you have a question, comment, compliment, or complaint we would like to hear from you. Feel free to call, stop in, or email us at any time. (Please Call 911 or 216-464-1234 for Emergencies). Thank you for taking the time to visit this site and learn more about the city of Beachwood.
Read about our Purchase Exchange Location.
Have an opinion about the Beachwood Police? Please complete our online Community Survey.
General Safety Tips:
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Lock your vehicles at ALL times
- Secure your home and garage at ALL times and do not leave valuables outside
- Do not leave keys in unattended vehicles while warming them up or otherwise
- Be on the lookout for, and REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS PERSONS OR ACTIVITIES IMMEDIATELY
Criminal or suspicious activity can be reported by dialing 9-1-1 or directly to our dispatch at 216-464-1234.
- Bicycle -Do I need a bicycle license? How do I get it?
- Bicycle -Does Beachwood have a bicycle helmet law?
- Car Seats -Who do I contact about car seat installations?
- Complaints -How do I report or file a complaint against a Police Employee?
- Court -Where should I go for Mayors Court?
- Emergencies -What number do I call for an emergency?