What Is Included?
Specified room(s) will include:
- Room set-up
- Sound system, if requested
Kitchen rental, if available, is a separate fee. Complete room rental payment, security deposit, and police security / parking lot attendant fee, if applicable, are required at time of booking. See room layout sheet for set-up requirements.
How to Reserve a Room & Restrictions
- Adult or inappropriate entertainment is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages, smoking, guns, weapons, or illegal drugs in any city building or on city grounds are not permitted.
- Applicant must be 21 years of age or older and must be present for the entire function.
- Applicants are responsible for enforcement of all rental policies.
- Application is non-transferable.
- Athletic events are not permitted (i.e. kicking or throwing balls).
- City of Beachwood is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Complete a formal agreement at least 30 days before and not more than six months in advance,
- Entire payment for reservation is due at the time of booking.
- Groups or individuals are limited to one time use per quarter or a maximum of four times a calendar year.
- Political activities are prohibited in all common areas (lobby and hallways) and within 25 feet of all entrances to the Community Center. Political activities are permitted in reserved room only with the permission of the group/individual that is responsible for the reservation. Political actives include but are not limited to, campaign activities, solicitation of contributions, and collecting petition signatures. .
- The sale, solicitation, or advertising for sale of merchandise, circulars, tickets, prizes, rewards, or other monetary rewards or the collection of money or goods by any profit entity are not be permitted.
- The use of the facility must correspond with the applicant: A Beachwood business may not use the facility for a personal event nor may a Beachwood resident reserve for a non-Beachwood business event / function.
- There will be no refund or credit for unused time for applicants that vacate the premises earlier than signed contract.
All persons attending events in the Beachwood Community Center shall:
- Be respectful of the rights of others
- Children should not run or “rough-house” in the rental area or common area
- Conduct themselves in an orderly manner
- Follow the orders of any authorized official regarding the use and occupancy of city property
- Occupancy may not exceed stated room limits
- Protect city property from damage
A security deposit of $200 is due at time of registration along with the hourly rate and any other fees (security/ parking lot monitors). The City of Beachwood reserves the right to keep the security deposit (partial or entire) for the following reasons:
- Event exceeds reserved time (additional fees may also apply)
- Exceeding the stated occupancy of a room
- Facility damage including marks or scuffs to the walls.
- Falsification of application including reserving for another non-Beachwood individual or business (termination of event may occur)
- Improper clean-up
Any violation of the above rules and regulations may result in the forfeiture of security deposit and possible termination of event. The City of Beachwood reserves the right to deny any future requests at the Community Center.